**Graduation Ceremony: (www.registrar.ua.edu/commencement)
- Check instructions for advising for your department.
- For information on how to register, see instructions.
- Your specific date/time to register will be available at https://registrar.ua.edu/academiccalendar/ (Click the "Registration" tab and see March 27.)
- Go to mybama.ua.edu to register.
**Be prepared and DO NOT miss your appointment.
- Make a tentative schedule. Click here for major check sheets or visit Student Services in 206 Doster Hall.
- Make a list of questions or concerns.
- If you would like to change your major, you may do so in myBama under the Student tab.
**If you have earned 80 hours or more, you will receive a graduation checkout form from your advisor. If you have completed this form before, it is not necessary for you to complete it again. This form is used to check you out for graduation, so it is VERY IMPORTANT.
**If you are planning to graduate, you will need to complete an application for degree. Your application for degree should be completed the semester before you graduate. Apply for your degree in myBama, under the Student tab.
**If you are taking classes at a community college or another university this summer, plan ahead. Go to mybama.ua.edu and complete the transient letter under student services. Instructions have been provided in the General Advising Links list below for your convince.
General Advising Links
- Major Course Checklists
- myBama Registration Instructions
- Taking classes at another institution (Transiency)
- Transcript Ordering Information
- Academic Planning Sheet
- Declaration of Minor
Contact Your Department
**NOTE: Most advising information is available on your department's website. Please review ALL advising information on the website.